Weighbridge House is a stunning contemporary home with beautiful sea views. Voted number five in the Sunday Times 50 Coolest Cottages, in the top 20 Cottages in The Telegraph and won Best in the West Design Awards.
Click image on the left to enlarge
SLEEPS 13+ GUESTS in SOMERSET * Coastal property, located next to the beach with amazing sea views * Games room * A short stroll to the beautiful harbour * luxurious furnishings * Beautifully designed open plan kitchen * Cosy wood burning stove * Pub and restaurant within walking distance * Voted No 5 in Sunday Times 50 coolest cottages
The Accommodation: Sleeps up to a maximum of 10 guests with the use of 4 double bedrooms in the main house and a twin bedroom in the attached annex. There are an extra three beds suitable for children and one cot for a baby.
- Spacious entrance hall area. Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Open plan Kitchen / Dining room / Sitting room. Kitchen Falcon range, Falcon fridge and freezer with ice maker, Miele dishwasher and microwave. Central work station with sink and large chopping board unit. Granite work tops throughout. Breakfast bar with three stools. Dining room table with 10 chairs. Two large comfortable sofas and easy chair. Inset wood burning stove. Large wall hung TV. Extensive glass doors that can be folded back giving access onto the sun terrace
- WC with wash hand basin
- BEDROOM 1 – King Size bed with two smaller beds suitable for children. Wardrobe, comfortable chair and settee. Double door opening out to a private garden. EN-SUITE – Shower, wash hand basin and WC
- BEDROOM 2 – King size bed with easy chair and table. Double doors leading out to a patio
- BEDROOM 3 – King size bed with double doors leading out to a patio. Bedroom 2 and 3 share a SHOWER ROOM – with wash hand basin and WC. Wardrobe
- Small set of stairs leading to:
- BEDROOM 4 – King size bed with wardrobe, dressing table, small bed for a child. EN-SUITE – Shower over bath, wash hand basin and WC
- ANNEX – BEDROOM 5 – Twin beds with a cot for a baby. EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM with WC and wash hand basin. Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- GAMES ROOM leading off twin bedroom down a flight of stairs. Table tennis table, Pool table, and sofas with coffee table and wall hung TV creating the perfect cinema room
THE GROUNDS: Weighbridge House has a very large sun terrace which over looks the sea. There is a dining table and chairs along with four sun beds. There are two very private patios and two lawns planted with a variety of flowers and shrubs. The Annex is attached to the main house and access is down the steps from the sun terrace and doors open out to the glazed frontage of the annex.
HISTORY: Weighbridge House is a luxurious million pound contemporary home with clean lines and stunning sea views.
- Use of bed linen and towels
Additional Services The following services are available on request for which there will be an additional charge:
- Hire of cook or chef
- Maid service
- Visit the Exmoor Owl and Hawk Centre
- Visit Greencombe Gardens in Porlock
- Exmoor Adventures offers a range of outdoor activities including Coasteering, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Abseiling, Canoeing, Archery, Hill Walking, Raft Building, Orienteering and Team Building activities throughout North Devon and Somerset
- Riding and Pony Trecking on Exmoor or go on an Exmoor Safari
- Walk The Coleridge Way or the South West Coast Path
Pubs and Restaurants:
- The Bottom Ship Inn is a short stroll from the house and serves delicious food
- Millers at the Anchor, a short stroll from the house
Price – Please ask for prices